Webinar : XBRL: How to produce your reports and map your accounts?
You are required to adopt the European Single Electronic Format (ESEF) to publish your consolidated financial statements under IFRS.
But will you be able to:
- Produce your reports in XBRL?
- Map your accounts with the IFRS taxonomy?
- Adhere to the set deadlines?
Attend our upcoming webinar on July 9th with EY (Ernst and Young), that will provide an overview of the regulatory context, the main expected complexities and the impacts deriving from the ESEF regulation
We will also present to you how Talentia Consolidation & Reporting solution can help you to:
- Reduce your time-consuming tasks
- Optimize the production time of your consolidated accounts
- Make reliable your consolidated reports
Ensure your consolidated reports are reliable!
English Webinar - Limited Space
Register today for our Webinar!